Discuss Trust Mark, but can it be trusted??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

The Ghost

I have noticed that if I search my business name on the trustmark site I cannot find it or rather their search engine fails to identify the business. I have taken this up with trustmark who have passed it to their technical team (who are the people who fd it up) who will look into it. A shame really as a customer was so pleased they wanted to leave a glowing review of me but couldn't as the link did not work for them either (damn damn dammit!) Anyone else have this problem when they search for their business on Trustmark. The lovely lady I spoke said "Yes it can be very finnicky in how you type your name" Very helpful - not. I have tried every possible variation of typing my business name short of typing it in pin yin backwards and upside down.

I actually did the approved trustmark trader with CRB or V&B checks to show I am not a criminal and won't steal the family silver. ÂŁ190, yes I may be a mug but trying to see what the effect on business flow is been with it two years. It is a recognised brand and I am also registered with trustmark as part of the scheme deal at the ordinary level. There are quite a lot of checks with the approved level and a business portal you can big yourself up on and post some pics which has just come on line. The checks on your business show up bankruptcy and dodgy dealings and so on apparently.

I suppose it’s an extra badge that keeps domestic customers happy.

No idea really. I saw it as meaningless and never went for it. But yeah I suppose all the logos must instil some sort of reassurance, even if customers have never heard of them or know what they are about. Smoke and mirrors.

Got trustmark as had to have that or which trader thing to do work for age concern clients. Not sure why as it was just a fee on top the scheme fees.
Dont use the feedback for it as like you it was cumbersome. Google reviews works well or you can ask customers to leave feedback via trustpilot.

Yes but I would love to hear from people who use trustmark logo if they can find their business on the trustmark site. Is it just me and a powerful rival maybe on this forum has blocked me? Or is it a generic thing. I suspect the latter, gulp.

Reply to Trust Mark, but can it be trusted??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock