Discuss Types of fuses for apartment in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello,

I bought an apartment and i want to add new dedicated circuits and also to change the fuses panel ( very very very old one).
So i was thinking to buy for main fuse a 25 - 32 A RCCB (2P), for power sockets (4 circuits) 1 x 16 A RCBO for 4 x MCB ( 1P + N ), 1 x 10 A RCBO for 2 x MCB (10 A ) for lighting, but for dedicated i am in dark, i have like Washing Machine, AC, heater (gas one, around 300W power consumption, i was thinking to put a 6 A fuse, here in Romania we have 230-240V), and also dedicated circuit for power sockets on kitchen, it will be near sink , so water can go over, even with kids protection, i want to be safe. I was thinking to but a RCBO for 16 A for Washing Machine, 16 A RCBO for power sockets in kitchen and AC, and let the Heater on a 1p + N MCB.
For the Main Fuse i will put 300mA and for the rest of them 30mA.
Will that be right? Can you help me with some advice on this?

Thank you!

Reply to Types of fuses for apartment in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I decided to get solar panels, the inverter instructions say one can use type AC, so the existing 14 x RCBO CU seems OK, may be a good idea to fit...
Replies
Views
An RCD keeps tripping. Please see attached photo of the board (2 photos attached). I’ll call the breakers: MCB (1) marked ‘Upstairs lighting’...
Replies
Views
Hi there, wondering if anyone can give me some advice please. In my kitchen I have a cooker switch with a plug socket which I believe is on a...
Replies
Views
Currently planning a new rewire for my kitchen and want to get things right first time when it comes to appliances consumptions and circuits...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'd like to seek your input on a matter. I'm in the process of designing the electrical connections for the following kitchen...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock