Discuss Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Guest77

A wasted vote, whatever you think or are brain washed about regarding UKIP, there is 2 choices, Labour or the Conservatives, I expect UKIP to get 20 seats max along side the Lib Dems who will get 20 seats at the very max, the Scottish Nationalists will get 45 seats ish, the rest between Labour and the Conservatives, Don't follow the media bull, vote Against UKIP, The party without a manifesto, Vote labour, forget getting out of europe, lets abandon the Bedroom tax and start supporting Disabled people and Hard working working class people who earn under 15k a year, UKIP- racist bull, Labour- the party who cares about the Poor.

Have fun and debate properly, any foul language abuse and I will bust your ---.

The problem is that for so many people voting Labour or Conservative is seen as a wasted vote as they are run and managed by people who haven't a clue.

Now, if there was a true Centralist Party, run by a group of individuals who gave all worked for a living!

A wasted vote, whatever you think or are brain washed about regarding UKIP, there is 2 choices, Labour or the Conservatives, I expect UKIP to get 20 seats max along side the Lib Dems who will get 20 seats at the very max, the Scottish Nationalists will get 45 seats ish, the rest between Labour and the Conservatives, Don't follow the media bull, vote Against UKIP, The party without a manifesto, Vote labour, forget getting out of europe, lets abandon the Bedroom tax and start supporting Disabled people and Hard working working class people who earn under 15k a year, UKIP- racist bull, Labour- the party who cares about the Poor.

Have fun and debate properly, any foul language abuse and I will bust your ---.

Yer not big enough bonny lad ... and when ye are ye'll be too old!!! :angry_smile::p

can't understand why the swear filter has not picked up on that foul word "labour"

The problem is that for so many people voting Labour or Conservative is seen as a wasted vote as they are run and managed by people who haven't a clue.

Now, if there was a true Centralist Party, run by a group of individuals who gave all worked for a living!
I would suggest voting UKIP a wasted vote, they will not get 20 MPs so they will not govern alone.

I would suggest voting UKIP a wasted vote, they will not get 20 MPs so they will not govern alone.

Any single party Governing alone after the 8th May - would be a disaster, as would a Labour & SNP coelition.

When the tories completely remove your pension and make you pay to see a doctor which could well happen, do not come on here moaning.
do you mean the pension that gordon brown devalued to the point of being worthless?

Bring back King Blair!!!!!

Attachments

• Ukip king blair - EletriciansForums.net
    king blair.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 250
.......... and hang him!!

Don't let your Trev hear you saying that, he's against that kind of thing, I'm sure there's a little thread somewhere about it:grin:

When the tories completely remove your pension and make you pay to see a doctor which could well happen, do not come on here moaning.
What are your sources on that?
As already mentioned it was Labour who devalued pensions, and it was Labour who took money out of the Welsh NHS, reducing the quality of care for some of Britain's poorest people.

And yet Labour are using the NHS as a weapon. They claim the tories have spent nearly 70 years poised and ready to privatise it, but it was Labour who outsourced care to private operators, in other words 'privatised' it.
Are we supposed to assume that a privatised NHS would mean the end of care that is free at the point of use? Who has suggested that? Or is that just an assumption you're supposed to make? Do you really think anyone would vote for a party who would start charging for healthcare? Remember it was doctors who suggested charging for appointments, not MPs.

Reply to Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock