Discuss Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

They say a picture speaks a thousand words .....

True....
Ukip miliband7 - EletriciansForums.net

I know it's not about the leaders and personality and much more important stuff like policies BUT

Is it just coincidence Milliband is always on TV now and the new series of Thunderbirds is out
Both sets of puppets one used to have strings and the other still has attached ...
Think I will get my coat ...

I know it's not about the leaders and personality and much more important stuff like policies BUT

Is it just coincidence Milliband is always on TV now and the new series of Thunderbirds is out
Both sets of puppets one used to have strings and the other still has attached ...
Think I will get my coat ...
the tories stick him on tv when it suits them, they own all the TV Stations, your brain washed just like the other tory voters here, have a mind of your own and try thinking for yourself.

Vote labour
start supporting Hard working working class people

I take those are two separate, completely unrelated things

Coupled with wanting that war criminal filth blair back I can only assume this is a humour thread

:lol:

the tories stick him on tv when it suits them, they own all the TV Stations, your brain washed just like the other tory voters here, have a mind of your own and try thinking for yourself.
By voting for the party you're telling everyone to vote for?

Look at Miliband - how can you expect him to manage the affairs of the country when he can't even manage a bacon sandwich?
He looks so silly trying to eat that sandwich.

Ukip article-2634977-1E14CCD500000578-89_636x397 - EletriciansForums.net

that is one thing i can't blame blair for. the decision to go to war against saddam was taken by parliament after advice from the ( holy cow, got to preserve our index linked pensions) civil service

By voting for the party you're telling everyone to vote for?

Look at Miliband - how can you expect him to manage the affairs of the country when he can't even manage a bacon sandwich?

View attachment 28790
So what? what a totally ridiculous post Adam, I am aware your a raving tory, but even that comment is lower than the most right wing back bencher would even mention, why does struggling to eat a bacon sandwich stop him running the country?

View attachment 28790
If that's anyone's idea of a valid political argument then they're not clever enough to hold one. This has been turned into something by the idiotic tabloid press who, incidentally, make no mention of how stupid Cameron looked eating something last week or the week before.
Utter bull**** just like the current arguments put forward by the parties themselves, "Don't vote for them because they'll do X"
What about "Vote for us because we will do Y"

So what? what a totally ridiculous post Adam, I am aware your a raving tory, but even that comment is lower than the most right wing back bencher would even mention, why does struggling to eat a bacon sandwich stop him running the country?
It's not much different to any of your absurd claims, which you seem unable to back up with evidence - "the tories want to do this that and the other, Labour care about the poor" etc. At least with my post you can see that Miliband looks silly eating a bacon sandwich, which incidentally he seems to be trying to use to his advantage, trying to swerve serious questions with answers like "well I'm not going to win any competitions for eating bacon sandwiches".

If that's anyone's idea of a valid political argument then they're not clever enough to hold one.
See my previous post - Miliband is trying to use the sandwich incident to his advantage; never mind trying to hold a political argument he's actually expecting people to vote for him to run the country.

Utter bull**** just like the current arguments put forward by the parties themselves, "Don't vote for them because they'll do X"
Privatise the NHS?

What about "Vote for us because we will do Y"
Reduce the deficit?

Reply to Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock