Discuss Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well when a company with a tory minister on their board of directors wins an NHS contract despite bidding £7 million more than the NHS organisation themselves what do you expect people to think?
Reduce the deficit? That's a laugh. They've borrowed more in 5 years than Labour did in 13. The deficit is not being reduced by this cokehead chancellor.

Well when a company with a tory minister on their board of directors wins an NHS contract despite bidding £7 million more than the NHS organisation themselves what do you expect people to think?
Reduce the deficit? That's a laugh. They've borrowed more in 5 years than Labour did in 13. The deficit is not being reduced by this cokehead chancellor.
And what's Labour's plan to reduce the deficit they created? They seem to have loads of ideas about frivolous ways to waste money, but they can't seem to come up with any viable plans to pay for it all. Tax the rich? They tried that in the 70s and it didn't work then, yet they'd have us believe they learned from their past mistakes.

oswald-mosely-nigel-farage.jpg

You have no idea what you're talking about. None at all.

And what's Labour's plan to reduce the deficit they created? They seem to have loads of ideas about frivolous ways to waste money, but they can't seem to come up with any viable plans to pay for it all. Tax the rich? They tried that in the 70s and it didn't work then, yet they'd have us believe they learned from their past mistakes.
So rather than debating the points I raised you choose to sling the same old mud.
Fair enough mate.

So rather than debating the points I raised you choose to sling the same old mud.
Fair enough mate.
We were discussing the deficit, which I pointed out the tories were trying to reduce but Labour aren't. You decided to try to turn the conversation back to the NHS - Labour's favourite subject it would seem. I don't know much about the awarding of NHS contracts - do you have a link to a source?

Reply to Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net