Discuss Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

English Teacher Literally Schools Ukip After Shocking Campaign Flyer - UNILAD

Can't tar all UKIP with the same brush I guess but this is shocking considering it's a flyer and meant to be the face of the brand and all that.

There is at present an ongoing investigation as these 2 members in the leaflet had just defected from the Lib Dems 2 weeks earlier and by all accounts they have filed a report about their accounts been hacked and this vandalism done, all UKIP were guilty of is not proof reading it before it went out to print, both members have had a wall of racist comments and death threats and they believe its coming in part from their previous party so this situe' which is having a negative effect is as clear as mud at present.

Last edited:
By voting for the party you're telling everyone to vote for?

Look at Miliband - how can you expect him to manage the affairs of the country when he can't even manage a bacon sandwich?
He looks so silly trying to eat that sandwich.

View attachment 28790
This is just typical of the American-driven image conscious shallow ---- that is plaguing our politics. What the ***k does it matter what someone looks like or how he eats??

I have just found out I know my local UKIP candidate, and the really funny thing is, he is actually Italian. Goes to show just how bad this political party is lol.

It makes me a free man of the land exercising my democratic right to vote for whoever the hell I damn well want to!
I'm not a ukip supporter by any stretch of the imagination, but I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. EVERYONE should vote! That way we get a true representation of who the public want to represent them, that's democracy.

I have just found out I know my local UKIP candidate, and the really funny thing is, he is actually Italian. Goes to show just how bad this political party is lol.

Ermm! Why is having an Italian Ukip candidate some kind of representation as to how bad they are ... sorry Dilb you lost me on that one or are you wrapped up in the Left Wing propaganda machine that they are somehow a racist party and want to shut the borders down.. of which both statements hold no truth, a lot of left wing funded digging has been done against Ukip because its a big threat to the political standard model and the main parties don't like it at all, so they have been hit from all sides yet we have corruption, peodophilia, tax avoidance etc rife in the main parties but it seems the biased BBC forgets all this when they have a vested interest in Labour getting in... not saying I'm a Ukiper here just wondering why you posted that comment?

I'm nort claiming them to be a racist party, just they want out of the EU which would close our borders to a lot of people who can currently come here and work unless the offer something of note to the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm claiming them to be a racist party, just they want out of the EU which would close our borders to a lot of people who can currently come here and work unless the offer something of note to the country.

Ah get you now.. well this is the big left wing spin working, read there manifesto and not The Mirror- Yes they want to leave the EU but not to close the borders but to regain control of them as in introducing a system that has worked exceptionally well for Australia, just because they want to have control doesn't mean that any work positions that cannot be sourced within the UK will remain empty and create a shortage ... Labour are saying the NHS would shutdown because UKIP would close the borders and a massive staff shortage would occur...just total BS propaganda aimed at the small minded of the populous that rather than research the party they think they should vote for just listen to FB shares and left wing crap...To note here..

UKIP is the only party to issue a manifesto that is costed and confirmed by an Independent source in the history of politics. (Labour and Con's funding is full of holes and an independent think tank has expressed there commitments are unfounded and vague as to how they will afford without damaging the country further).

They do not want to close the borders, they want to manage them that means if we need staff for NHS that we cannot source locally then they will look outside the UK for them not shut the door as others claim.

They are the only party to ensure that our forces will be funded to the 2% target of GDP that was agreed and at present is falling far short, they will also ensure that returning forces will have priority care and not be left rotting in the gutter like is happening at present + fund the replacement of the ageing Trident defense system.

They by any political standard are not a perfect party and may not appeal to everyone, also the rise in popularity means they are maturing a little too fast and mistakes have been made but candidates for UKIP are now the most vetted ones of any political party, you cannot join UKIP if you have been a member of any far right party yet far right members exist on the books of Labour and Conservative parties (Strange that this is never mentioned ?).

Leaving the EU been a catastrophy for the UK is just a left wing opinion, yes it will cost jobs in certain sectors but many new will be created as you cannot re-organise on such a massive scale without casualties and NO it want stop us trading with the EU , I find it strange some people think leaving the EU would some how stop us doing business with them, what it will do is open our trade to the world wide market which is a lot bigger pot than the EU, at present because we are governed by Brussels we cannot make trade deals with a vast area of the world market.

The main problem with been an EU member is we are not getting anything from it now that we couldn't if we were out of it and in doing so its costing us 55milion per day for the privilage (33million per day net if you deduct rebates etc)... sorry but call me dumb here but if we are losing 33million a day and not getting any real benefit then I'm sure we could put that 33million a day to good use... just a months membership fee could resolve most of our overcrowded services create yet more jobs and build new schools and the rest with plenty of change...

Leaving the EU isn't going to be a smooth ride don't get me wrong but the strangle hold Brussels now has over our courts, laws and borders was not what we signed up for all those years ago and is no longer working in our favour, to regain these can only benefit us because we can keep in place what works for us and throw out what doesn't. All those big wigs expressing that leaving the EU would kill the UK have in someway a personel vested interest to remain part of it rather than thinking about the good of the UK they are been quite selfish ... more and more indepenent reports (neutral/non biased) are now showing that leaving the EU would greatly benefit the UK. Brussels is getting scared of our exit and you would be surprised at what they are doing to try keep public opinion in there favour but too many cracks are now appearing.

Last edited:
Ah get you now.. well this is the big left wing spin working, read there manifesto and not The Mirror- Yes they want to leave the EU but not to close the borders but to regain control of them as in introducing a system that has worked exceptionally well for Australia, just because they want to have control doesn't mean that any work positions that cannot be sourced within the UK will remain empty and create a shortage ... Labour are saying the NHS would shutdown because UKIP would close the borders and a massive staff shortage would occur...just total BS propaganda aimed at the small minded of the populous that rather than research the party they think they should vote for just listen to FB shares and left wing crap...To note here..

UKIP is the only party to issue a manifesto that is costed and confirmed by an Independent source in the history of politics. (Labour and Con's funding is full of holes and an independent think tank has expressed there commitments are unfounded and vague as to how they will afford without damaging the country further).

They do not want to close the borders, they want to manage them that means if we need staff for NHS that we cannot source locally then they will look outside the UK for them not shut the door as others claim.

They are the only party to ensure that our forces will be funded to the 2% target of GDP that was agreed and at present is falling far short, they will also ensure that returning forces will have priority care and not be left rotting in the gutter like is happening at present + fund the replacement of the ageing Trident defense system.

They by any political standard are not a perfect party and may not appeal to everyone, also the rise in popularity means they are maturing a little too fast and mistakes have been made but candidates for UKIP are now the most vetted ones of any political party, you cannot join UKIP if you have been a member of any far right party yet far right members exist on the books of Labour and Conservative parties (Strange that this is never mentioned ?).

Leaving the EU been a catastrophy for the UK is just a left wing opinion, yes it will cost jobs in certain sectors but many new will be created as you cannot re-organise on such a massive scale without casualties and NO it want stop us trading with the EU , I find it strange some people think leaving the EU would some how stop us doing business with them, what it will do is open our trade to the world wide market which is a lot bigger pot than the EU, at present because we are governed by Brussels we cannot make trade deals with a vast area of the world market.

The main problem with been an EU member is we are not getting anything from it now that we couldn't if we were out of it and in doing so its costing us 55milion per day for the privilage (33million per day net if you deduct rebates etc)... sorry but call me dumb here but if we are losing 33million a day and not getting any real benefit then I'm sure we could put that 33million a day to good use... just a months membership fee could resolve most of our overcrowded services create yet more jobs and build new schools and the rest with plenty of change...

Leaving the EU isn't going to be a smooth ride don't get me wrong but the strangle hold Brussels now has over our courts, laws and borders was not what we signed up for all those years ago and is no longer working in our favour, to regain these can only benefit us because we can keep in place what works for us and throw out what doesn't. All those big wigs expressing that leaving the EU would kill the UK have in someway a personel vested interest to remain part of it rather than thinking about the good of the UK they are been quite selfish ... more and more indepenent reports (neutral/non biased) are now showing that leaving the EU would greatly benefit the UK. Brussels is getting scared of our exit and you would be surprised at what they are doing to try keep public opinion in there favour but too many cracks are now appearing.

Good post that highlights what the big parties don't want us to know

It's all too easy for the "big parties" to diss UKIP in an attempt to protect themselves and their marginal and not so marginal seats but a lot of people are wising up to the facts.

Leaving the EU will cause some job losses as we will no longer need UK MEP's, EU commissioners and all the associated hangers on, but more to the point the EU will be left with an economic black hole and it is difficult to see how they would plug it and if they will be around to cause harm to the UK

Its funny but all the countries I have looked at that said "No" to Europe are all.... Well.... Doing quite quite well actually

Last edited by a moderator:

Why do you want to leave the EU? what would we benefit by leaving?
I don't think the Australian system works ''exceptionally well'' it has its problems, immigration is still a big issue over there during elections.
Labour are not saying the NHS will shutdown, where have you read that? they and other parties do point out the benefits of immigration to the NHS though. Hardly BS propaganda, just simple facts.

Their manifesto costing is simplistic nonsense, they've just given a list of eye catching populist proposals like more money for the services & people leaving them, lower business rates, lower taxes for high earners, a higher personal allowance etc etc this they say will cost £32b which is what your independent source is confirming then UKIP have laid out £32b in savings £9b from leaving the EU, £11b cut in aid budget, £4b by not taking HS2 from the midlands to the north and £5b by scrapping the Barnett formula plus a few smaller savings.
This may impress you but I'm afraid it astounds me that anyone can swallow this nonsense.
There is no such thing as an independent think tank, they are all funded by someone. Labour have think tanks rubbishing Tory and others polices & the Tories have think tanks rubbishing Labour and others polices.

You have to decide what they want because their views change from one week to the next and the closer we get to the election the softer their stance on a lot of things. Immigration being one.
You've listened to them and decided they do not want to close the borders, I've listened to the same as you and I think they do. The only people the hard core Ukip members want are the ones with the same colour faces as themselves.

Is our defense spending falling far short? as far as I'm aware we have the 5th highest defense spending in the world and it's over 2% of gdp.
My view is that we should scrap Trident, but keeping it is in all the main parties manifesto, not just Ukip.

This is mentioned every time that Farage has to apologies for one of his members or councillors making racist, sexist, homophobic or just plain stupid comments.
So obviously it get mentioned a lot.

It will cost if we leave the EU, fact, not left wing opinion. The EU will not trade with us in the free market place unless we sign up to their rules and they include the free movement of goods, services, capital and labour. Which as you and your mates abhor it plainly will not happen so the cost of doing business with the EU will increase.
We do business with the rest of the world now and it costs more than it costs to do the same in Europe.
Who do you think can get better trade deal, a country of 60 million people or a trade block of over 500m people?

If there was no benefit of membership you would be right.

Leaving the EU isn't going to be a smooth ride don't get me wrong but the strangle hold Brussels now has over our courts, laws and borders was not what we signed up for all those years ago and is no longer working in our favour, to regain these can only benefit us because we can keep in place what works for us and throw out what doesn't. All those big wigs expressing that leaving the EU would kill the UK have in someway a personnel vested interest to remain part of it rather than thinking about the good of the UK they are been quite selfish ... more and more independent reports (neutral/non biased) are now showing that leaving the EU would greatly benefit the UK. Brussels is getting scared of our exit and you would be surprised at what they are doing to try keep public opinion in there favour but too many cracks are now appearing.

We all have our opinion and you are welcome to yours. It would help your argument though if you didn't dress up an opposing opinion to yours as being selfish and attributing personnel vested interests. I can assure you that the only vested interest I have is that of being British and I am not a bigwig. I just happen to disagree with you.

I'd also like a link to one of the non biased reports extolling the benefits of leaving the EU. I'm not saying they don't exist, I'd just like to see who the authors and backers are. Thanks.

Reply to Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net