Discuss Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

They may get more than the Lib dems though chuckle.

i think I need to post occasionally now so here we go.

nobody knows the outcome of the election, least of all the bookies, and they normally have this all Sussed, so I wouldn't start any celebrations as yet

i think I need to post occasionally now so here we go.

nobody knows the outcome of the election, least of all the bookies, and they normally have this all Sussed, so I wouldn't start any celebrations as yet

All very true.

The bookies have the Tories as favorites, but I don't think anyone has a real grasp of what's going on.

I think the Tories will get slightly more seats than Labour, but if the Libdems do as bad as expected they may find they cannot form a government even with the Libdems help lol

Nice to see Camoron and Sillyband supporters posting negatively, shows they realise UKIP is a real BIG threat lol.
I would like to see UKIP get a few seats actually, our politics needs a shake up and they would be a reason for the main parties to get a grip, but alas you and the others who on here like them are living in dream world.

According to this, should it be right I doubt a majority government will be formed, the tories cannot form one with UKIP, the lib dems and the DUP all together, I cannot see the labour party doing a deal with the lib dems, so it is a SNP/Labour pact or no majority for anyone.

Labour277
Conservatives
SNP50
Liberal Democrats27
Other19
Plaid Cymru3
Ukip3
Green Party1

[h=5]YouGov seat projection (April 27)[/h]
[h=5][/h]

According to this, should it be right I doubt a majority government will be formed, the tories cannot form one with UKIP, the lib dems and the DUP all together, I cannot see the labour party doing a deal with the lib dems, so it is a SNP/Labour pact or no majority for anyone.

Labour277
Conservatives270
SNP50
Liberal Democrats27
Other19
Plaid Cymru3
Ukip3
Green Party1
Rubbish poll pmsl.

Probably correct, it is out of a tory newspaper.

Who are the "other"

18 ni parties and who else.

Btw if it makes any odds i'll give you the ni poll

DUP/UUP 10
Sinn Féin 5
SDLP 3

The DUP would be likely to go to the tories.

The Shinners are abstentionist and won't take their seats but will take their wages and expenses.

And considering SDLP stands for social democrat and labour party, i doubt you will need it explained.

I believe this election will be quite interesting and will definitely be stopping up with a bottle of Malbec . The tv debates with greensm UKip , that welsh party etc and the general bashing of UKIP by all parties I think will generate a larger than average turn out and who knows,,, the polls could be well out this time. I really do hope UKIP do get a healthy no of seats (certainly more than the greens) as they do make you stop and think and british politics needs a large dose of it. Roll on.......

BTW - Vote Tory - the only hope....after Bob

The SNP are playing a very clever game imo. The Scots despise the Tories and with them in government again, the chances of another referendum and Yes vote from Scotland increases.

Nobody who wanted the English to vote labour would ever be stupid enough to taunt the electorate as much as the SNP are.

Reply to Ukip in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net