Discuss Underfloor heating in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I live in a first floor flat and would like to install underfloor heating in the bathroom and kitchen. The mains box is in the communal area on the ground floor. Would an electrician have to connect the underfloor heating to the mains box and would that require a lot of work?
Thanks in anticipation,
Kay.

Reply to Underfloor heating in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Up until now I have steered clear of heating systems. I now have quite a bit of work with a builder and will be expected to deal with the...
Replies
Views
I'm after some advice please, I have carbon mat underfloor heating throughout my bungalow, each room has its own thermostat and are fed via a...
Replies
Views
I've pretty much sussed out the wiring for the radiators and underfloor heating, thanks to help from the forum. I do have one more question...
Replies
Views
I have had a new kitchen fitted and the electrician fitted 5 under counter lights, moved the ceiling light to a new position, fitted an architrave...
Replies
Views
In July I moved into my new home with Schluter DITRA heated floors in the bathroom. The floor quit working in December, and my GC and a rep from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock