Discuss Unread posts counter inaccurate? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

loz2754

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Anyone know why I'm seeing 111 unread posts on the post counter say the top of the page, but the menu bar for unread posts says you have no unread posts?
Picture attached.
Screenshot_20201013-235509_Edge.jpg

16374 unread posts is what I'm seeing in your screenshot. You just don't get the lightning symbol like you get on a phone. But it's the same number.
ah.. I was looking for 'unread posts', not 'What's new'... ?
so, not that many then.......

Reply to Unread posts counter inaccurate? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Solved
My observations: The "Home" link says recent threads but doesn't seem to be recent threads. On a phone this used to be an easy way to get back to...
Replies
Views
I am installing some driveway lights. The customer wants to be able to switch them on from t he house, but also have a PIR at the driveway...
Replies
Views
I have a question ! I have a list of osciloscopes put aside for more than 15 years, and the cheapest of them all, the price winner, is FNIRSI...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to look at this report as the customer has been given (in their words) 'A very high quote plus VAT'. It doesn't look well...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have 8 downlights in my kitchen, 6 on one switch and 2 on another (not sure why), I've replaced the downlights on the 6 and they work...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock