Discuss Vesda Xtralis air aspirating system in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello, please i have an issue with the Vesda Xtralis air aspirating system. The system is connected to the central FACP. And formerly coming on alarm fault and fire alarm. But i was able to solve the problem by servicing devices connected to it and changing the resistors. Now the fault was cleared but the vesda system green led will come and and goes off after some time. Why is this so.??? And is it okay if the green led didnt come on. Beacause the Vesda system doesnt have any visual display unit where one can tell if the system is still in fault or its okay. Though the system still aspirates and work fine , but my concern its just the green led coming on and off. Please help

Reply to Vesda Xtralis air aspirating system in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was working on this addressable system an Esser IQ8 control Facp. And the system just came on CPU failure. It started coming on fire alarm. Dont...
Replies
Views
Help please from any Honeywell Alarm guru's out there - I have an installed Optima Gen4 panel (8EP396A-UK, about 18 months working no issues). To...
Replies
Views
Good evening. Any advice what to do in this situaltion would be very much appreciated. I was called by a landloard who lives in Denver . She...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange repeated RCD tripping scenario, which appears to suggest that two unrelated circuits are connected. Any problem solving...
Replies
Views
E
If you want to save on your monthly electric bill and reduce your greenhouse gas emissions at the same time, you might buy a new, energy-efficient...
Replies
Views
Electricity News --
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock