Discuss Veto Wheeler Tool Bags in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Used to be a guy that went to some of the motorbike rallies with a bike trailer made of a supermarket trolley with an axle bolted underneath it. Could fit loads of camping gear in it. And beer. Obviously.

Used to be a guy that went to some of the motorbike rallies with a bike trailer made of a supermarket trolley with an axle bolted underneath it. Could fit loads of camping gear in it. And beer. Obviously.
My late grandfather converted a wheelie bin into a mobility scooter trailer and used to roam around collecting broken mechanical objects to fix later.
This isn't him but it was a similar idea:
1677701444685.png

If you didn't mind 4mph it would hold quite a lot of tools and is perfect for 1000mm drill bits.
But this is getting too far off topic and we need to get back to sensible cost-effective practical advice.
Someone's now proved you can convert a Milliwauke Packout into an e-scooter:

1677701819103.png

It's clearly the way forwards. (Full story on Cory Mac's youtube channel)

I know someone who "found" a CO-OP "dolly" and in 20 mins transformed into a perfect wheeled Dolly for his "festool ' Systainer cases :)

I’ve seen Veto are now doing wheeled tool bags. What’s everyone’s thoughts? Would anyone buy one:

Yeah, Ive lots of thoughts! Going back a few years ago I Bought their Tech XL Bag, BY FAR the best tool storage solution Ive Ever Used, This thing has no Damage, No Rips, The Zips all work and its been used Most Days. Due to the massive amount of thoughtfully designed pockets, tool access is instant, Ive also lost no tools since buying this bag, due to layout you can see instantly if anything is missing. Shortly After I purchased their XL Power Tool Tote, Their Utility Zipper Bags, Meter case etc. I have now outgrown the Tech XL and this week Just Purchased the Tech XL wheeler from Beesley's which comes with a free Tool Pouch on a promotion. Ive had all the regular bags & boxes from Stanley , CK, Facom, etc - Nothing comes close to Veto. If you enjoy your job, working efficiently and fast, and enjoy using quality tools - treat yourself you won't regret it.

Reply to Veto Wheeler Tool Bags in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net