Discuss WEEE Included? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rocker

When buying lamps off t'internet, a lot of suppliers have 'WEEE included' written in their write up. What does it mean? Are my lamps going to turn up smelling of pee-pee?

so, to save the planet wee directive says return used lamps, tubes etc. to wholesaler. we have paid extra for them to cover the cost. now we use a gallon of diesel/petrol just to take a few lamps back to the wholesaler, who at the end of the day, probably just chucks em in a skip

I can only speak for the one I have used Ross n stirling,bellshill have cofins and firm I worked for had a cofin supplied by wholesalers due to ammount of lamps WEED
'[=

We have long boxes at work supplied by a nominated waste collector they charge a small fortune to pick them up..I wonder if you can get done if they accidentally *cough* get broken in the van in which case they need to be swept up and skipped ?

They expect us to spend a wee bit of money binning these wee lamps and at the same time wee should get a wee licence to carry the wee lamps to the wee disposal place,It seems a wee bit of pee being extracted

Reply to WEEE Included? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was pondering that thoroughly fascinating topic of what defines an electrical accessory as the term is used everywhere. The best I could come...
Replies
Views
Morning All Got little bit situation going on, causing multiple visits (luckily only 2 mins drive from where we are.) Client not 100% happy with...
Replies
Views
Recently moved into a house from the 70s. There's no ceiling light in the living room. Assuming the switch for the room was to one of the outlets...
Replies
Views
Hi, plumber here so please be gentle (or take the p-ss ;) ), I am supposed to be installing a UV water steriliser for a customer. I have some...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody from Germany! I'm feeling sick with this car, it won't start, just very rarely...please help me out. Car: Opel Corsa C 1.2 2003...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock