Discuss what cat 6 mods are reliable and recommended in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hey guys and girls , got to install 3 cat6 points in a property . What are a decent brand for the faceplates and modules . gonna need a single plate in 3 rooms and a 3 gang plate with modules where the incoming line is.
not really had much experience of this ,have used deta cat5 modules in the past but not overly impressed.
thanks in advance for your advice.

depends what you want ive used these for my place

2G 35-45mm ish box is the best

you will get 4 keystones in the 2g unit

or you can go full hog eg telegaertner

Reply to what cat 6 mods are reliable and recommended in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey guys I installed a cat 6 ftp cable last week around 50metres. It goes from one cat6 faceplate to another. When I originally tested the...
Replies
Views
My mrs recently new bezzy girl mates partner has some property, my mrs said, " my hubby do it for ya at a good rate " joy i think. I had this...
Replies
Views
specs
S
E
Hi guys, I am currently working on a 12 bedroom house and have wired each room with 4x cat5e modules in a 4 gang plate, 2x cat6, hdmi, triplex...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E
E
Hi Apologies for the length of this post but I'd like to provide as much information as possible We moved house last October knowing that the...
Replies
Views
O
Im currently gutting my first house as everything is pretty much the same as it was when it was built 1958 so i've a few questions Im currently...
Replies
Views
Johno
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock