Discuss What did Bryn do in Gavin & Stacey in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Shakey

OK, for anyone who has watched both series

what the hell happened on that fishing trip between Bryn and Stacey's brother Jason the gay one? (who is also Bryn's nephew)

Lets look at the evidence so far

Bryn has watched 'BrokeBack Mountain' over and over

What happened on the fishing trip is legal 'in this country'

Dave the bus driver (who knows because Bryn told him) looked at bryn when the bingo caller said "all the threes - on my knees" and Bryn looked up nervously

Last night Dave seemed surprised that Bryn was eating soup 'after what happened'

Bryn asked Dave if he had told anyone, and Dave said no, because they wouldnt believe him, because it was medically impossible and defied gravity:eek:

Guys, now dont get me wrong, been about a bit and all that, but what the hell did those two get up to:eek:

answers please, or just sheer guesses, cos we may never know (or want to for that matter)

I have a theory, but dont know if i can say the word on here..........

Just seen this post Shakey and it has had me and the missus baffled through both series one and two. Anyone any ideas? Put us out of our misery - we don't get out much anymore!:D

Just seen this post Shakey and it has had me and the missus baffled through both series one and two. Anyone any ideas? Put us out of our misery - we don't get out much anymore!:D

Ok, I reckon they were felching

but with soup:eek:

hahaha i read this a week ago but after lookin up felching on the googleweb i think i went away for a little bit ...like ran through my village going arrrrgghghghghghghghgghhhhhh noooooooooooooooo

deffinately a life changing moment but not a good one like finding out santa wasnt real .....whats worse the fact that people actually do that stuff? or the fact that so many do theres actually a word for it?!?

i knew this place was gonna be good for info i didnt realise i would be "changed forever by some of it"

:D:D

hahaha i read this a week ago but after lookin up felching on the googleweb i think i went away for a little bit ...like ran through my village going arrrrgghghghghghghghgghhhhhh noooooooooooooooo

deffinately a life changing moment but not a good one like finding out santa wasnt real .....whats worse the fact that people actually do that stuff? or the fact that so many do theres actually a word for it?!?

i knew this place was gonna be good for info i didnt realise i would be "changed forever by some of it"

:D:D

*chuckles*

Sorry jib, didnt mean to shatter your innocence

but of course now you know what it is, it willl NEVER leave you

NEVER:p

Reply to What did Bryn do in Gavin & Stacey in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock