Discuss What do people make of this ventilation notification lark? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
Keep hearing more and more about notifying ventilation systems in properties and have now had an email from NICEIC telling me i can save 50 quid of the ventilation scheme if i do there course! this of course in addition to the money i already pay them. it seems every thing is becoming part of a scheme. you will have a scheme to be a light bulb fitter soon.
Had a look at info and seems I should have notified the ventilation system i fitted in a friends large garage/mews in the summer last year. the garage was converted to a yoga studio. They designed system through a national supplier i helped fit it and signed off the electrics.
feel I ought to go hand myself in to the council and report myself to rogue traders with a promise not to reoffend.
So is anybody going round with a Part F qualified sticker on the van to go with the P?

Given the amount of cooker hood or bathroom fans with crushed Flexi or leaking or with no fall in an unheated space or venting into the cavity/void, they should do something about it, but I've no idea if registration is the best answer.

Reply to What do people make of this ventilation notification lark? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock