Discuss What is the best signal interface for PC ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A delight to see your circuit working. You have space to fill the EEPROM with more characters and you know how to expand the memory address circuit. Will you be designing your own (polite 😉) emojis? Or a clock face?

Attachments

• rectangular-clock-face-as-part-of-an-analog-clock-with-black-and-red-E79EY9.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
  • I might have implied it is 'my' project somewhere along the line, but what I meant was that I ---wished--- some sort of utilization from it or way of performing. And that wish I managed to realize it with this project. And Im very happy for it. It is your original project and you helped me with many hints and explanations. I am upset on you not giving a proper circuit as usually everyone does work on one. But....in a sense it pushed me to think for myself. To be very honest, I was not even thinking at what stage I will be able to push this project, not even saying that I will actually finish it. It was very hard for me. I thank you for your support along the way ! And you know I mean it.
  • This project simulation is finished in my eyes ! But there is the real chip coming its way from you. There is more even. I receive yesterday those 5 RAM chips I mentioned earlier, the 23LC1024. I also have a tutorial from youtube to make them work, just like you. But it will be interesting to hook them up by themselves (in the future) in some stand alone circuit. As well as your Atmel memory, why not, after final testings. But I will see.
  • What is very important to me, personally, is that I can utilize a memory chip !!! Good enough so far. I will not say 'hop' before I jump, since the real test is with the real chip(s).

But you said something about that Gray code.
What was your idea/implementation of it? Please remind me. The gray code as stand alone project or incorporated into this memory-matrix project?

See my #77 and the attachment which is only partly seen in the video at #77.

The second attachment was the assignment. I could not find the PLA to purchase so skipped that part and did the eeprom bit. I have yet to do the final paragraph i one day.

Attachments

• 893DCE27-E328-494F-A487-6895BE500B53.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 7
  • D5135172-97CD-48C0-8C11-F5FC48D19965.jpeg
    473.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Reply to What is the best signal interface for PC ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net