• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss What's on the menu for Breakfast this morning Guys? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Me a gurt bowl of Cheerio's. And I made them myself.

spinlondon

Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
An apple flavour cereal bar, one cup of tea and I’m on my third cup of coffee now.

Diver233

Fire alarms
Black coffee and toast on the train to london for a Fire Sector Federation meeting to discuss compulsory third party accreditation for all fire systems.

Andy78

Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Nothing but coffee for me due to a surprisingly generous kebab last night. The missus helped me eat it and there is still a pound of donkey meat in the fridge. Doubt I'll eat today.

egg67

Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
2 cups off coffee, then when wife want to work 3 cans of beer going to pub now for some breakfast, I love this retirement thing

Midwest

Electrician's Arms
It don’t last, I got forced back.

Mines small tin of reduced salt/sugar beans on slice of multi seed toasted bread.

I’ve added lashings of HP sauce & salt. Banana & yoghurt for lunch.

Moley

Baaaa!!!
2 pieces of toast and a shi**y bowl of porridge at a PremierInn in Hull :-(

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.