Discuss Wheel of Fortune in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dave billingham

Well its all going the same way I expected,
Working for a guy who lets customers go well passed the payment terms on invoices and never chases them up by well passed I mean some are 90 days passed the original 90 days and owe 12k to him(and thats just one customer) , and who do you think suffers yeah thats right me when he says "Oh did you really expect me to pay your invoice as your terms I cant pay you unless until I have been paid" and to top it all off then has a pop at me for looking into doing my 17th by saying " no point in you doing it you don't do much at work as it is" well as many of his customers have told him if it wasn't for me he wouldnt have a bloody firm. I wonder some times how on earth these people are allowed to run a business let alone employ people. He especially likes commenting on how I ran my company previously by saying it's wrong that I was paid to supply labour only and made so much money at it. He has such pretty green eye's guess it must be the envy.:):D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a bit of a cowboy but no doubt thinks otherwise.

Yes, I know a few like this and it beggers belief how they ever stay in business.

Thought about charging interest on late payment?

Last edited:

Reply to Wheel of Fortune in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I wondered how long it would take, received this in my e-mail this morning, funny I don't have an electric car? THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL -...
Replies
Views
I hope this is the right place to post this, please redirect me if not. I've spent quite some time reading the forums, so I apologize if I've...
Replies
Views
Maybe I've just been lucky, but I very rarely have an issue with customers paying, the vast majority have paid straight away or within a few days...
Replies
Views
Just why do they do it, promise they will pay the next day and nothing comes, give you the runaround, try and get you back doing more stuff and...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock