Currently reading:
Who are you?

Discuss Who are you? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mark.W

-
Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea for us to put pics of ourselves on here, (no I don't mean the X-rated stuff) it would be nice to know who we are talking to, what do you think? I'll start...... I might be the only idiot who does this but hey!...

Last edited:
fishing 054.jpg
im the one holding the fish:D

I found one........Me and the nipper at Techniquest Cardiff in Summer 07. That puzzle was doing my head in, I was there for ages trying to work it out and then some snotty nosed little oik came along and did it in 2 minutes!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
From the angle in the photo where your sitting on it, it looks like a supa glide.

That Suzi looks customised too???

Yer m8 that ent stock ! no way is that stock lol para imp built for a USA race circuit 0-100mph in 6 secs 0-60 3.2 secs great tool bit of a wolf in sheeps clothing that engine.
you got a bike ?

Love the Harley BUT its a sod 2 polish ! too much chrome ! u need a polish car valleter cleaning it 24/7 in an air conditioned garage with axminster carpet down !
Should have got the nighttrain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Who are you? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock