Discuss Who will you vote for? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

General Election 2015 poll

• Conservative

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • SNP

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • other

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Not voting this time

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I watched a documentary last night on roma gypsies (it was actually bbc panorama but shown on irish television last night). The roma go over with fake birth certificates and have maybe 5 sets of benefits for 5 different children, leading to some women "earning" £13,000 a month.

I watched a documentary last night on roma gypsies (it was actually bbc panorama but shown on irish television last night). The roma go over with fake birth certificates and have maybe 5 sets of benefits for 5 different children, leading to some women "earning" £13,000 a month.
So the BBC go to Romania and miraculously find criminals who are prepared to talk about their crimes in the full knowledge that they're going to be on TV. These criminals are then prepared to be followed around and have their nefarious activities recorded in full detail knowing full well that it;s going to become fodder for the Daily Mail Brigade Of Outraged Patriots.
Doesn't sound very likely does it?
As I've admitted before, I don't doubt that some benefit tourism does exist, I question the scale of it though

My MP paid me a visit yesterday (Friday)

He's a good straight forward bloke who used the be a Colliery Fitter - Time served by NCB.

We had a good natter during which I asked if he had any communication issues in Parliament with his strong Geordie accent. He said "Not really but if there are I just shout louder and they seem to understand then!"

It passed about half an hour of a boring day but I'm not voting for him. :)

For any of you thinking of voting for Ukip,remember pre war Germany where the people were without hope and had been humiliated
They turned their heads to a very dangerous and in hindsight foolish extreem party,don't wish or assist the same to happen here

The disillusioned electorate who have succumbed to the anti EU propaganda that has been dished out by the powerful and the wealthy

We could be suckered into a coalition of fear and English nationalism,remember the anti EU majority is mainly English rather than British based and this election is reflecting that nationalism

There will be sadness and conflict in this country if this Ukip fever is not put out soon,use your x sensibly and do not vote for the same type of failures of the past
Also see V for Vendetta for a UK under ukip....strength through unity,unity through faith. Along with ENGLAND PREVAILS

Damned frightening thought. ...farage very much reminds me of Adam Susan / Sutler.....surprised he hasn't changed the party name to norsefire. ...yet.

Also see V for Vendetta for a UK under ukip....strength through unity,unity through faith. Along with ENGLAND PREVAILS

Damned frightening thought. ...farage very much reminds me of Adam Susan / Sutler.....surprised he hasn't changed the party name to norsefire. ...yet.

You're scaring me now.

The times i've seen these type of articles/reports, all of them using statistics that are fatally flawed. They basically benefit those cheap labour employers of unskilled workers that want to keep wages at rock bottom. In short, don't put any faith in the content of these buckshee articles/reports unless they can provide bona fide proven data, which few if any ever can.....

The times i've seen these type of articles/reports, all of them using statistics that are fatally flawed. They basically benefit those cheap labour employers of unskilled workers that want to keep wages at rock bottom. In short, don't put any faith in the content of these buckshee articles/reports unless they can provide bona fide proven data, which few if any ever can.....

Just this week there was a news report saying that some larger companies wanted the Government to relax employing people from overseas, as they were getting "calls" from their staff for higher wages and they would prefer to recruit cheaper staff from abroad.

If that wasn't justifcation for bolting the UK plc doors there never has been a better reason.

In the last hour I've had one Labour, one lib, one conservative knock on the door, not MPs just the foot soldiers, all asking me to put my tick next to a name of some one how is to Busy to come and see me and ask me for my vote, also had the mormons church of the latter-day Saints Knock and ask me if I wanted to join their church, leaflets have been put through my door all morning by ukip, The greens, 4 kebabs shops, One Chinese and 2 Curry shop, so going to pub to get some peace and quiet,

Careful now mate. Farage is a **** head too, he might be lurking in the pub waiting to lecture you.
Oh, and if you see any abandoned bairns you'll have to phone Cameron :)

I'm not a p-ss head, I just like to go to the pub to read the paper have a packet of nuts watch a bit of sport and have a DRINK of lemonade

Careful now mate. Farage is a **** head too, he might be lurking in the pub waiting to lecture you.
Oh, and if you see any abandoned bairns you'll have to phone Cameron :)

Anyone voting for UKIP needs to think very clearly what they are doing, as Ferage may seem a nice bloke, but so did Clegg in 2010

In the last hour I've had one Labour, one lib, one conservative knock on the door, not MPs just the foot soldiers, all asking me to put my tick next to a name of some one how is to Busy to come and see me and ask me for my vote, also had the mormons church of the latter-day Saints Knock and ask me if I wanted to join their church, leaflets have been put through my door all morning by ukip, The greens, 4 kebabs shops, One Chinese and 2 Curry shop, so going to pub to get some peace and quiet,
I know a fella who one time had a knock on his door, when he answered the visitor introduced himself as a jehovahs witness, quick as a flash the fella replied "i didn't see any accident" and closed the door. This fella wouldn't be the smartest knife in the drawer.

When I started out the person I worked for was a mormon and spent a lot of time working at the church and between jobs listening to the book of Mormon on tape in the van, all good fun as a 16 year old who liked to drink, smoke, take drugs and shag all the girls that I could get my hands on, lost the job when he fand me with his daughter when should have been laying cables for this fishpond

When I started out the person I worked for was a mormon and spent a lot of time working at the church and between jobs listening to the book of Mormon on tape in the van, all good fun as a 16 year old who liked to drink, smoke, take drugs and shag all the girls that I could get my hands on, lost the job when he fand me with his daughter when should have been laying cables for this fishpond

Luvitt!! :laugh:

The bloke just had no sense of humour!!

Rock 'n' Roll baby!!!

Reply to Who will you vote for? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock