Discuss you do not have permission to access this page. T in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DuaneMHunt1976

DuaneMHunt1976, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I just keep clicking on the FORUM tab at the top and then Dropping to the Bottom of the screen for the Latest Posts as when i click on New Posts i notice a lot are missing

They're trying to tell you to bog -Off hahaha only joking fella - strange, never had that message before. You're not trying to access posts in the electricians arms are you or something?

Edited ( we like to keep the public area clean of expletives or suggested) ☺Darkwood

Last edited by a moderator:
The Arms is for members who run their own business and can contain talk about finance, wages etc so access is limited to those members who can provide proof they run a business... if your having issues with any other threads let us know.

Reply to you do not have permission to access this page. T in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have been asked/invited to "post more", lol, so let me make another post right away. I thought of sth worthy to post, of interest to many, I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
- Get even faster Electrical Advice using Electricians Forums and 'Accelerated Mobile Pages' or AMP Uses less data when you're out and about but...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I’m in the process of mapping out a relatively standard S-plan system for my parents central heating and hot water system. Not sure...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It's a samsung A10. Working internet through chrome. One other thing iv noticed is that when I click on a forum page, the page is kicking up and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Merry Christmas from ElectriciansForums.net What a weird year we’ve had! We will need to keep our wits about us during these next couple of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock