Discuss Zone port wirring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hold your hands up and say it’s too much.
The customer should have asked your gaffer before he went on holiday
Did do that straight away but as I'm sure your aware of on site circumstances around other gobby trades it's nice if u can find out the right way from the right people if possible and get a job done if not admit defeat for safety/the right reasons

I know all too well other gobby trades.

Is this part of the work you’re doing, or a temporary supply to keep the UFH on while the works are being done?

I know all too well other gobby trades.

Is this part of the work you’re doing, or a temporary supply to keep the UFH on while the works are being done?
It's the way the punter wants it done and using the old chestnut that he used to be in the trade and knows how things should work lol
Think he forgot that I've stopped out some of the crap he's done so he's dodgy with out a doubt

It’s just, if this is an extra, on top of agreed works, there could be a whole mess of problems when your boss comes back.

It would be different if you could contact him on holiday.... even a quick Facebook message or something

I left a 2nd year apprentice on a job once about 12 years ago..
Drilling out, etc. Training division called by to see him he was unsupervised and I got reprimanded :(

Reply to Zone port wirring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi people, I’m new to the forum, first post so here goes. I’m wiring a heating control system and at the moment the customer wants as follows; A...
Replies
Views
I'll start by saying - I have absolutely no intention of doing any wiring or anything electrical myself. You get someone professional to do a...
Replies
Views
I've always thought I was quite good a wiring heating systems, I can do Y plan, S plan, UFH set ups, "normal" thermal stores etc, you name it and...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I was wondering if any of you nice chaps could lend me some advice. So I have an open vented heating system with a 3 port valve...
Replies
Views
I'm starting a new project on Monday, new dental practice conversion from a shop. Nothing new here, customer doesn't know what electrical heating...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock