Discuss 2391 past exam paper in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

masteruk

hi ...

I have been studying for C&G 2391 exam. I have some exam paper without answer. if you have answer of below exam papers Please could you send me. this would be very helpfull for me.

March 1997, March 2000,July 2002, Decembe 2002,October2002,5 March 2004,september 2005, December 2005, June 2006, July 2006, November 2006,October2007, December2007, june 2007, July 2007

Best regards,

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You may not have much luck with these, particularly some of the older ones.

There are some papers around on the net so maybe a google might bring up some suitable results.

please help guys!!
my exam date is 12 march 2009 ...
thanks any respons

i know somebody has got answers!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to get yourself the EXAM SUCCESS BOOK ( Inspection and Testing ) I found this to be a great help as alot of the questions in it you will find will come up in your exam in one forn or another. I took the Exam on the 4th December and I passed but alot of others didn't................ I T'S WORTH A TRY.......... Just keep going over the questions and testing yourself.............all the answers are in the back so you can't go wrong but it also tells you what the examiners will be looking for so making it easy for you to put the answers down without wasting to much time when taking your exam........

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.

hello masteruk where you abouts are you frm m8? i got my 2391 exam 12 of march resit unfortenatly lol apparently 14 of us failed tht exam back on december 4th 08 i was reading a furem earlyer there was this fella takin is exam for the 5th time its to bad to theary aint as easy as the practical exam lol

hello masteruk where you abouts are you frm m8? i got my 2391 exam 12 of march resit unfortenatly lol apparently 14 of us failed tht exam back on december 4th 08 i was reading a furem earlyer there was this fella takin is exam for the 5th time its to bad to theary aint as easy as the practical exam lol

it looks like the 12th march is nation wide

I done things the wrong way round as I passed the written Exam on the 4th December but failed the practical which is unheard of untill now lol, I put it down to lack of experience and putting myself under to much pressure on the day..................:eek:

2391 past exam papers???

Hello :) im new to this forum and looking for any help please ...
I have my 2391 exam to sit on 4 June 2009 :eek:
I would really appreciate any old past exam papers together with any answer sheets you may have to assist me please??
Been reading all the books but need to try out answering some past exam questions.
Many thanks ;)

Hello :) I have my 2391 exam to sit on 4 June 2009 :eek:
I would really appreciate any old past exam papers together with any answer sheets you may have to assist me please??
Many thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2391 past exam papers???

Hello :) im new to this forum and looking for any help please ...
I have my 2391 exam to sit on 4 June 2009 :eek:
Been reading all the books but need to try out answering some past exam questions.
Many thanks ;)

Hello :) I have my 2391 exam to sit on 4 June 2009 :eek:
Many thanks ;)
Check this link mate.Has 4 past papers but only 2 sets of answers.Hope it helps.Hi and welcome to the forum
This website deals with the implications of Part P - Electrical Safety.:D

Re: 2391 past exam papers???

thank you so very much - this website is brill ... downloading the papers and answers for revision now

cheers mate :D

A good find.;)

Just bear in mind chaps that these will be to the 16th edition so some questions / answers may differ now in the 17th edition.

Reply to 2391 past exam paper in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock