Discuss 240V Commando sockets in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

hawkeyefxr

-
DIY
Reaction score
I want to put a hookup outside my house for my camper van. I will be using a commando socket (at least that what we called them when i was at work) If you view the socket as mounted on the wall, the socket itself is facing down obviously. All i can see are top entry for the supply i am looking for a bottom entry so that no cable it shown, but i am dammed if i can see one. I am sure these are available but i can find one, anyone know who supplies them.
I could go to a wholesalers but with this bloody covid thing knocking about i have to be careful.

cheers.

Most sockets like that, have a blank to put in the top entry.
You can use a rear entry and run cable through wall.

Reply to 240V Commando sockets in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock