Discuss 3G Mobile Signal - call me a cynic! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Our street is a real nightmare,nobody has a decent signal and it's just on our street,we've a few masts in the area but it makes no difference.It's like we're in some kind of black hole.

how long have you been with o2 ? £20 a month seems a really good deal
not long

a773e5a26b819798afcb1c72ef9a1fbb.jpg

i got price mixed up the 20 must have been the 2gb

12 month sim isnt too bad

494bfc63bb0850eafb8cd465fe034643.jpg

Last edited:
Have noticed signal deteriorate, especially at home, for a while now. It amused me when people complained, they offered to sell you a device that used your internet connection, paid for by you to improve the decreased quality of service you already paid them for! Robbing barstewards!!

I had exactly the same thing with VirginMedia and argued that very point.

They disagreed - of course - but changed their minds when an E-mail from our Trading Standards bod arrived ay the Chief Execs office ....

So,here I am with this little white plastic box with a flashing light blinking at me which looks quite pretty - if you like that sort of thing - but does bugger all to improve the signal!!

Smoke, Mirrors and Snake Oil spring to mind.

I'm on Orange / EE and it's a parcel of shyte.

I've been with them 8 years with no real problem until the EE thing started then the signal level dropped and dropped calls have become the norm.
Oh yes,E E everything everywhere or as a lot of my mates call it, nothing nowhere.

Reply to 3G Mobile Signal - call me a cynic! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net