Discuss 4 storey terraced house rewire in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

And I bet he did that without looking it up... :)

My house is four storeys, with one CU in the cellar. I haven't rewired it since everything tested ok when I moved in. Just done a bit of titivating and extending. Lighting circuits done in 1mm and TBH I have never measured or calculated voltage drop for them. Thinking about it, I doubt very much it would be a problem with the loads and lengths involved.

i make comments/give advice on the proviso i know the answer...thats all.....college is just a means to an end for me...thats all.....i have experience of installing BEFORE i started college....further more..i gained my 2391 in my 1st year at college...i am also part p registered.....i gained my 2382 and 2392 before i started college....i also have trhe 2377-11 and 2377-12 as well.......i got destinctions in all level 2 stuff i did....in all honesty i found level 2 a bore....
what you will find when/if looking at previous posts of mine is on rare occasions i have got it wrong....i will admit that....
but nearly all of my posts have been valid...

to guitar..
by your own admission: my posts sounded like i had years of experience..hmm....i will take that as a compliment...thanks.
to sedg...
you may be approved contractor which worries me greatly......after some of the crap you have posted in here in the past....

to guitar..
by your own admission: my posts sounded like i had years of experience..hmm....i will take that as a compliment...thanks.
to sedg...
you may be approved contractor which worries me greatly......after some of the crap you have posted in here in the past....

Whoops someone is upset!! Lol
maybe one day you will have jobs domestic commercial and industrial for your assessor to choose which jobs he wants to go and visit most the time it's the 3 phase job, oh my posts are in gest most times as I like to have a laugh with regard to the book and theories.
I don't sit with the book open on my lap trying to save the country's electrical queries I've probably forgotten more than you have been recently taught in the classroom.
Dont be too serious with it pal

Reply to 4 storey terraced house rewire in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net