Currently reading:
Pete's Videos A botch job innit Matey????

Discuss A botch job innit Matey???? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

never had any time for these over-priced fancy stupidly named coffees. coffee is cofffee

2 heaped spoons nescak origiginal ( or the lidl stuff, same but 1/3 the rice). 3 spoons white sugar, 1 fl/oz. scotch. cow juice optional.

He takes pride in his work clearly, although it's not always right. Everyone on here has used a junction box to connect up spotlights at some point! Atleast he didn't just re wrap his flex around the cores and re bend them over like inner a lot would!
"inner a lot would"??? wtf

never had any time for these over-priced fancy stupidly named coffees. coffee is cofffee

2 heaped spoons nescak origiginal ( or the lidl stuff, same but 1/3 the rice). 3 spoons white sugar, 1 fl/oz. scotch. cow juice optional.

I have to confess, in treating myself to one of those new fangled coffee machines, won't mention the price, but I had to re-mortgage the house.

I can make a flat white, cappuccino, café latte, Long Macchiato, Short Macchiato, white Americano and expresso. The only one I seem to get right, is the expresso. Think that's because you have to do something with the milk.

Anyhows, it impress the pants off people. Especially trades people from the NIC :rolleyes:

I have to confess, in treating myself to one of those new fangled coffee machines, won't mention the price, but I had to re-mortgage the house.

I can make a flat white, cappuccino, café latte, Long Macchiato, Short Macchiato, white Americano and expresso. The only one I seem to get right, is the expresso. Think that's because you have to do something with the milk.
Water, Kettle, Nesscaff, Sugar, Milk mug and a spoon what more do you need? went up the local Wyevale to get err indoors some sort of house plant, 2 coffees and a bacon buttee £11 kin quid
Anyhows, it impress the pants off people. Especially trades people from the NIC :rolleyes:

Reply to A botch job innit Matey???? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back