Discuss A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Letting the days go by ... Trump doing Talking Heads ... apologies, I know a laugh at Donald's expense is like taking candy from a baby, but who can resist?
He is the biggest joke around today though

26241674_10210751390607141_205280032_n.png

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.

However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, 'Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you.'

'My darling,' he replied, 'I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.

In 2031, President Clinton finishes his time on earth and approaches the Pearly Gates of Heaven...

"And who might you be?" inquires St. Peter. "It's me, Bill Clinton, formerly the President of the United States and Leader of the Free World."

"Oh...Mr....... President! What may I do for you?" asks St. Peter. "I'd like to come in," replies Clinton.

"Sure," says the Saint. "But first, you have to confess your sins. What bad things have you done in your life?"

Clinton bites his lip and answers, "Well, I tried marijuana, but you can't call it 'dope-smoking' because I didn't inhale. There were inappropriate extramarital relationships, but you can't call it 'adultery' because I didn't have full 'sexual relations.' And I made some statements that were misleading, but legally accurate, but you can't call it 'bearing false witness' because, as far as I know, it didn't meet the legal standard of perjury."

With that, St. Peter consults the Book of Life briefly, and declares, "OK, here's the deal. We'll send you somewhere hot, but we won't call it 'Hell.' You'll be there indefinitely, but we won't call it 'eternity.' And when you enter, you don't have to abandon all hope, just hold your breath waiting for it to freeze over."

I got up this morning and found a note stuck on the fridge. It was from the wife ...
"It's not working, I can't take it any more, I'm leaving you..."

I opened the fridge, light came on, beer nice and cool... Don't know what she's talking about?

Four old-time guys were playing their weekly
game of golf. One remarked how nice it would be to wake up
on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an
argument go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies
and play a round.

His buddies all chimed in said, "Let's do
it! We'll make it a priority - figure out a way and meet
here early, Christmas morning.

Well that Christmas morning arrives,
and there they are on the golf course..

The first guy says, "Boy this
game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife a diamond ring
and she can't take her eyes off it.

The second guy says, "I spent a
ton too. My wife is at home planning the cruise I gave
her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures.

The third guy says "Well my wife
is at home admiring her new car, reading the manual.

They all turned to the last guy in the group
who is staring at them like they have lost their minds.

"I can't believe you all went to
such expense for this golf game.
I slapped my wife on the bum and said, 'Well
babe, Merry Christmas! It's a great morning - golf course
or intercourse?

She said, Don't forget your hat!

President Trump was leaving the white house for his weekend golfing break. A man with a gun came running down the path shouting "I'll kill you .. I'll kill you".

Trumps personal body guard shouted "Micky Mouse" as loud as he could, this disoriented the gun man long enough for the security guard to pop one off stopping the gunman in his tracks.

Later on in the debriefing the head of white house security congratulated Thrumps personal body guard on a job well done, but had to ask "Why did you shout Micky Mouse??" "Errrr I got a little confused... I meant to shout Donald Duck ...."

a woman is like a hurricane......when they come, they're wet and windy. when they go, your house has gone with them.

After my tractor joke on another thread I thought i'd jot down a few more. Then I saw this thread.. so here goes;...

Q. How many electricians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. One... and its not a bulb, its a lamp.

Q. How many DIY Daves does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. None. Get a professional in

Q. How many Bollywood dancers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A. All of them!

giphy.gif

Q. how many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

A. only one, but the light bulb has to want to change.

How many Rastafarians doe it take to change a bul? 10 1 to change the bulb an 9 to work the sound system

Reply to A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock