• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Aico Alarms All New in Box's in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mike Johnson

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Can't find my original listing, but have extra alarms added to the list:

Now a bundle of seven.
All new and never mounted.

Item Description:
One Ei3024 dated September 2032
One Ei3028 dated November 2031
Two Ei3028 dated August 2032
One Ei2110e dated Jan 2030
One Ei 3024 dated Jun 2031
One Ei603RF dated Dec 2030
All fitted with SmartLink modules.
£5.00 Postage.

£200.00 for all of them.

Hope you get those away! That's a very good price, and 3 weeks ago I'd have bitten your hand off for that E1603RF!
I only install the 600 series, but the supply chain was just awful. I am now several hundred quid out after placing a few orders around the country, and had a 3 month wait to fulfil one order for a client. I now have 2 sets of 2 smokes and a heat which is typical for a flat in my area, but I'm not installing any more for a few months now, so I can only hope I can get them installed and my money back before Christmas!
At least the 10 year battery CO alarms are back in stock again...

At that price, I'd buy and fit and just be prepared to renew a little earlier. The batteries don't connect until you install the alarm on the base, and the sticker is not the most important indicator.

Those dates are ticking down rightly, you'd be better sticking them on ebay and getting shot.
e-bay is no longer an option since they stopped using PayPal and want lots of personal information to set up a sellers account.

I am open to offers for the bundle.

e-bay is no longer an option since they stopped using PayPal and want lots of personal information to set up a sellers account.

The details ebay required aren't much different from those given to Paypal.

Of course there is the issue of whether or not one might trust ebay with those details, but the vast number of sellers on ebay seem to be okay with the situation.

Right now you'd get a decent price on ebay, but that will change when stocks of these detectors are more readily available.

That's fair enough and I could buy them, but won't do so for several reasons, least of which is insufficient return on time and money invested.

I think most respondents will be happy for you to sell them in whatever manner you see fit, but may have offered advice simply because they've been offered here for some time, without success.

True, but not as a bundle of seven units, there is no way anyone will get near this price with the RF Modules included, seems strange that there is some reluctance on here, from those that purport to be electricians installing these things seems it's only the less involved battery only units that are the most popular.

Reply to Aico Alarms All New in Box's in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net