Discuss Am I a ----? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

One of my best friends was in the Hitler Youth and took part in the book burnings and Kristallnacht. He joined the Kriegsmarine on the Unterseeboot.

He was a brilliant mechanical engineer and took me under his wing just as I finished my electrical apprenticeship. Nothing was too much trouble for him when it came to teaching me. He didn’t have to teach me, we worked for rival companies.

Heinz Richter, I morn your passing but rejoice that we were friends

RIP

well! mixed posts, just read the lot
so or zo some say rommel was a great guy, my father would disagree though
mjd calls me a peado for having a drink in a bar that cherry owns

In the ten years I’ve been a moderator/administrator I’ve only ever had one complaint about an avatar. It turned out to be a bit embracing as it was one I designed for Pink Minx.

ayjay, if you want to have a go at me, I’ll happily take you on in debate in open forum.

I have to be bit careful here as I still have a 5 point infraction for threatening behaviour outstanding, therefore it has to be in open forum. There’s also the minor problem of a court order to take in to account.

*Even GlennSparks never managed 5 points in one hit.

what is the problem with my avatar?
ive been called a peado by a member, tony seems to agree, all i did was have a drink in cherry bar
the rommel ---- avatar seems to be acceptable to most
thats all good even lovely
democratic to a ceartain extent

I do object to your avatar as I do your membership of this forum.

I’ve no problem with any transgender person, but I draw the line at their exploitation. Exploitation which is expounded by the likes of you.

If you think I’ve insulted you, please feel free to report this post.

I have to say that in balance the Avatar is very likely to offend many people who have and had relatives who gave up their lives for this country fighting the nazis, however I take your point about this guy as an individual. Personally I would be more offended by someone using Margaret Thatchers mush as one, a person who probably did more damage to this country than Hitler anyway, in my opinion

If Rommel had survived the war l don't think he'd have stood trial as a war criminal.
He was a professional soldier and as far as l know he stuck to the rules of war.
He was a patriot and did his duty for his country, something that is sadly not very common these days.

Mr Skelton, your original post here is very reasonable. And I see you have
a history of reasonable and thoughtful posts.
Look at the facts. Germans are reasonable. Italians are excitable.
The French are degenerate. The British are idiots.
Are you a ----? No idea. But unfortunately, you might be a German.

On the plus side, at least you have a decent football team.
On that subject, if you didn't burst into tears when Germany beat Brazil 7-1,
then you're probably a ----.

On the unrelated subject of facile racial stereotypes, Tidyboiler on this
very thread states that 'Gingers have no soul and no brain'.
Being ginger myself, I have to say, sounds about right.

Mr Skelton, your original post here is very reasonable. And I see you have
a history of reasonable and thoughtful posts.
Look at the facts. Germans are reasonable. Italians are excitable.
The French are degenerate. The British are idiots.
Are you a ----? No idea. But unfortunately, you might be a German.

On the plus side, at least you have a decent football team.
On that subject, if you didn't burst into tears when Germany beat Brazil 7-1,
then you're probably a ----.

I think Tidyboiler's comment was aimed fairly and squarely at my waste of space ex-wife who will never be even half as good a woman as Tidyboiler is as long as she has a hole in her arse.

By your DP i thought you a Pro ---- . It is good that you explained all yourself .

And you took so much pain in describing each and every detail.
Thank you for a lesson into history.

Oh I definitely don't include ginger men in my theory........ I have in fact been very well acquainted with "copper coloured gentlemen" in my time and have always found them to be full of spirit and fun. Can't say the same for ginger women though....... :dita:

Don't call my mother ginger, she'll rip your head off!
'I'm a redhead'.

I've also got an 11 year old ginger daughter, mad as a box of frogs. :)

When I had my kids, before I enquired about the sex I wanted to know if they were ginger!!! They would have been introduced to L'Oreal Chestnut Brown before they went home. :icon12:

Reply to Am I a ----? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net