Discuss another builder goes in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Are they the outfit building them shoddy shared equity properties,in Blackpool?
Sadly,there will be ongoing misery,for innocent people,caught up in the mess,but companies building down to such a low standard,do not deserve to be in business.

I must admit had a call from a customer asking me living in one of those houses to fit a Double doubleoven in and new supply to it to in a brand new house ,that the kitchen fitters put the wrong kitchen in and single oven .the building was a house of straw.built by the three little pigs .

I have just seen a news report,with a statement from Blackpool council,regarding completion...:(

Any hope of assistance to the unfortunate few,evaporated,when i heard the mention of the NHBC....they'll get more help from Neighbourhood Watch...

peg are you saying the twitchy curtain brigade ,standing behind with a pair of binoculars, lol.
I know a "Close" like that , now more "Empowered with CCTV" , any strange vehicles are photographed with casual mobile phone "Texting-Walk by". (Even local cops have asked them to tone it down a bit)

Last edited:
I know a street like that , now more "Empowered with CCTV" , any strange vehicles are photographed with casual mobile phone "Texting-Walk by". (Even local cops have asked them to tone it down a bit)
It's a sad fact of modern policing though... that unless there's CCTV evidence, they don't even bother to send someone out !

peg are you saying the twitchy curtain brigade ,standing behind with a pair of binoculars, lol.

Yep,it was all the rage,with lampost signage,and everything...about the same period as another national TV campaign,with the adage "Crime . together we'll crack it!"

I recall getting stuck in,and apprehending a certain offender,and instead of thanks and plaudits...i got an offer of withdrawing my statement,or copping for detaining without consent and common assault ?

Wish i had gripped his carotid till sleep-time....2 years later,he stabbed and badly injured a fella up the road....i'm feelin' the BP rising...time for a peppermint tea...:)

Reply to another builder goes in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock