Discuss Anyone else doing level 3 ? Assignment 615 ??? in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Yes pool cafe block. They want you to work out every circuit, which I think it's a bad design. You should only have 20 hours to complete it, our Tutor said not many people could complete and get it right.
How mant circuits have you done?

They said the same to us. 20hrs home study and 20 hrs at college. Says a min of 11 circuits but there are 14 rooms each needing seperate db's. So including the 14 rooms and my pool and cafe block. I have about 26 circuits. How far have you got on it and I would read everything properly before attempting everything. Most lads in my class never went through it properly and missed parts out. ;);)

Check this thread m8

Anyone else doing level 3 ? Assignment 615 ??? Screenshot_20180619-194657_Yahoo Mail - EletriciansForums.net

Just done mine. Total nightmare. Lecturer hadn't a clue, told to change answers that I got from 7671 as they weren't the same as his answer sheet. They don't want the correct answer they want what's on there sheet even when its wrong. Don't forget escape lighting in every room and corridors

Hope a don't get mine back. Every 1s questions are different thou same drawings just not all colleges had same questions. That's what I heard. Some people in my class passed anyway just waiting my Mark :)

It's interesting so many people seem to be doing this module now, must be the difference between college courses and people doing it on apprenticeships or privately or something. My course finished at the end of June and we did this module at the beginning of 2017 although some people didn't finish it until the last minute.

It took me ages to work out several spreadsheets worth of names for all my distribution boards and chose lighting fixtures off websites and work out the total watts/amps each lighting or power circuit was going to need and therefore what protective device each circuit required.

I wonder when my certificates will turn up in the post, no sign of them yet...

Reply to Anyone else doing level 3 ? Assignment 615 ??? in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock