Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone going to elex? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

So who is going tomorrow (friday)? Who should I look out for? I'm short, fat (ish), wear glasses, black hair with grey hi-lights and if there is a pub on site I'll be the one waiting outside ten minutes before it opens :).

I was planning on going tomorrow however I have an exam to run in the morning. A bit gutted really, was looking forward to meeting some of you chaps. I'll be going to the sparks roadshow in Durham this year but that's more student/lecturer stuff so I doubt I'll meet any of you lot.

I'll clear the diary for next year.

Phil, you might be out of luck with the Wago cos I got there first :)

Alectrician, - yes, same layout, most people on same stands. Thought it might be a bit more interesting than that. But a good day out. Lots of questions answered for me, and a pocket full of freebies - though not as many as last year though - are the exhibitors getting tighter? Oh yes, and a fair bit of eye candy too - if only they came with brains as well!

Phil, you might be out of luck with the Wago cos I got there first :)

Alectrician, - yes, same layout, most people on same stands. Thought it might be a bit more interesting than that. But a good day out. Lots of questions answered for me, and a pocket full of freebies - though not as many as last year though - are the exhibitors getting tighter? Oh yes, and a fair bit of eye candy too - if only they came with brains as well!

:furious3: :) I hope that sweetie jar they have them in is filled up by the morning

So who is going tomorrow (friday)? Who should I look out for? I'm short, fat (ish), wear glasses, black hair with grey hi-lights and if there is a pub on site I'll be the one waiting outside ten minutes before it opens :).

while Paul M is off line and he can`t complain he`s being bullied etc, here is a picture so you can all spot him :D
Herbie-225x300.jpg

Phil your unbelievable.

Phil offered to sign me up for the elex show and print out the tickets together for the both of us, cheers mate. Just had a look at my occupation:- Cigarette Vending Machine Technician for Toys R Us!!!!

If I get refused admission because of that I'm going to poor pink paint all over your car and catch the train back home. I've got to think of a way to get my own back.

they must have been desperate as they let him in even with that dodgy name tag and his dodgy looking ways :D

Says him who acted like the illegitimate love child of Del boy Trotter. How much free stuff did you riffle? Is it on eBay already or are you waiting for tomorrow? ;);)

Says him who acted like the illegitimate love child of Del boy Trotter. How much free stuff did you riffle? Is it on eBay already or are you waiting for tomorrow? ;);)

All put away in the tool cupboard already. wago box has a few new editions now thanks to the very nice staff there. 2 new t shirts a new bag full of ppe,2 pairs of goggles hi vis vest hard hat 2 pairs of gloves , 7 ashley boxes a new IET bag base ball cap, lenox recip saw blade enough pens to see me through my degree, two torches loads of sweets pads and more that I can`t remember :)

we went both days and spent a small fortune - got enough brochures and carrier bags to ruin the planet! got a couple of bargains though so came away happy! mind that may've been something to do with finding the best cantonese in the world while staying in coventry!

Reply to Anyone going to elex? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back