Discuss Anyone have a complete portfolio for the 2357 Level 3 NVQ ? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Why would you want a complete one? I'm sure loads of us have one, but why would we give it out without a good reason
I would want one so I can have it as an example to do mine. I will not be able to use it as mine because all answers for the questions must come with proofs ( pictures, witness signatures..)
My reason would be that it would help me as a guidance.
I start to feel that what I am asking is not allowed when there are so many training providers that for their ''silver pack'' will do it for you , all you need is to upload pictures of your work.
My college where I am enrolled for the NVQ provide me an example of a complete portfolio , I just want to see a different one if possible.

JBW175

Arms
Why wouldn't they? The portofolio is just questions and answers, nothing private. no data breach

Call me cynical, but I highly doubt that people are worried about a data breach.

What they will be worried about is sharing work that they’ve put a lot of time and effort in to complete with someone who could potentially plagiarise it in some way, in order to get an easy ride.

Vortigern

Esteemed
Arms
Having done a portfolio, it is a major pain in the you know what. I can tell you that there is a member on here who can give you an example of a portfolio @Leesparkykent if you PM him I guess. I know he is about he may link it. It is perfectly ok to examine portfolios of others and can be most helpful. I know we were shown other portfolios to give us an idea and there are numerous examples on line. You have not committed any sins it is a perfectly valid request. There is no way you can hack another portfolio to some evil end it just would not be authentic enough. And frankly, if you could you deserve a pass for effort, because it would be far harder than doing your own.

Reply to Anyone have a complete portfolio for the 2357 Level 3 NVQ ? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net