Discuss anyone recognise this 12v connector in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

HughJanus

DIY
Reaction score
Hi all, not an electrician, doing some DIY van stuff.
Got a Citroen Relay 2015, the pictures 1&2 are of another 12v supply [without the actual socket] it was behind a blank cover. I have bought a new cigarette lighter to fit but the connections don't match. Halfords had no clue what it was. The other pics are of a rear 12v socket by the doors it looks like a converter is attached [the green bit].

If anyone knows what it is or how to get a connector much appreciated.

Many thanks

12v van connector2.jpg
12v van connector1.jpg12v van connector3.jpg

;]

TL;DR
anyone seen this

Reply to anyone recognise this 12v connector in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I Bought a 32A EV Charger, it comes with a CEE wall plug. I need to use it with a 60A range recepticle which I use to plug in my welder. So...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Long story short, I'm in the process of helping a friend get a boat ready for sale. It was her Mum's, she's no longer with us, and is in...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, first post so be gentle!! I have had a bit of an issue with my car recently. I have a 2008 Honda Accord and had to MOT the car a week or so...
Replies
Views
B
Prefix - I've tried to post this in automotive, but it would not let me. This may be because I have not been recently active. Apologies if this is...
Replies
Views
P
Hello electrical sparkly people! Can anyone tell me I can charge two 12V leisure batteries from my starter battery? The leisure batteries are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock