Discuss Apprentices and Knives in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just wanted to know what I wanted them for,told them that I like to be seen when dealing with any accidents that I come across,showed him all the other kit in the back and he just walked off.bit sick I think,cause my kits better than some of there,s.

you fitted lights to your car just incase you come across a crash,whats in the back, cones and accident signs,

The vast majority of stab/cuts treated at A&E are caused by kitchen knives and glasses/bottles and I've been told screwdrivers are also used a lot ,but this figure has come down because if the police stop someone who has a record for burglary and they have a screwdriver then they can charge them with going equipped etc but I would have thought it would be the other way around as the penalty for carrying knives has increased in the last few years,
but kitchen knives are very readily available and therefore more often the weapon of choice

Reply to Apprentices and Knives in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I've just finished a contract working on a new build where, over the past 13 months, I've learned much of the ins and outs of modern...
Replies
Views
Hi, Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I do have another account on here which I would imagine is not allowed by admins - this account will...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just wondering whether I’m in the right pay scale or not, I’m at college with a lot of lads much younger than me and a lot of them are...
Replies
Views
This might be long so feel free to grab a brew. So, as some of you may know, i'm a 34 year old who has been dying to get into the industry. I...
Replies
Views
As the subject suggests JCC threw in a curveball in a 5ft LED light that completely stumped my apprentice. The back story goes like this. We...
Replies
Views
Squid
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock