Discuss Approved document p in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I've had a copy of some certificates etc . But no document p yet, you think it's worth giving them a bell ? My assessment is on the 28th

No harm in ringing them. What has impressed me about Elecsa is that they are always willing to help and advise.

To be honest I chose them after speaking to all the schemes elecsa seemed the most friendly , willing to help , and not try to sell me crap I don't need like pir assessment! They talked me out of it! And alot of top sparks I know are with them!

Ye one I found has online copy watermarked all over it , anyone found one without it?

To be honest I chose them after speaking to all the schemes elecsa seemed the most friendly , willing to help , and not try to sell me crap I don't need like pir assessment! They talked me out of it! And alot of top sparks I know are with them!

Quite agree mate. NICEIC didn't even return my first email, so that didn't bode well.
What really, really impresses me about Elecsa is the technical help if and when you need it... quick phone call to helpdesk, they put you straight through to one of their electricians and you can chat about anything you need clarifying.

Quite agree mate. NICEIC didn't even return my first email, so that didn't bode well.
What really, really impresses me about Elecsa is the technical help if and when you need it... quick phone call to helpdesk, they put you straight through to one of their electricians and you can chat about anything you need clarifying.

Well I was on the phone to nic for 5 napit for about 10 and elecsa for 45!!! Speaking to the technical department!! As you say they will talk to you about anything do you think they would be able to advise me on what sauce goes best on a sausage sarnie? Personally I like red !!!

do you think they would be able to advise me on what sauce goes best on a sausage sarnie? Personally I like red !!!
Philistine! Everyone knows the correct answer is brown, specifically Hammonds Chop Sauce.:)

Now I'm not really a brown lover..... But I don't hate it , if someone puts it on my sarnie I won't lie to you I'll be a bit disappointed but I will still eat it! And come on everyone dont be shy with the amount you put on!

Reply to Approved document p in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock