Discuss At it again - Nationwide Homeserve Ltd in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

then again, as he said, his no. is freely available on tinternet. mine is not, but i still get spam calls.

Give me a call pall and i will tell you
Hi there I have just joined this site I have text you about the same scam that others have sufferd like only just realised this how do report these people.And. Thought I was pretty savvy about this type of thing and up date they are still trading I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, unfortunately we have got caught out by this company, can anybody provide any advice on what to do next, we have paid the deposit and received some training but since then it has gone quiet.

thanks
Hi there I have been caught too and lost money just in the last 6/7 weeks wish I has been on this blog earlier how do we stop and expose these people to save other hard working souls

Iv contacted the police. Iv contacted action fraud iv made made statements and filed the reports.....iv rang them back ten times to find out whats happening....its like they dont even care....they literally do not care about you or that you have lost money!
Weather they havent got the resources to deal with it or what i dont know.
‍♂

Iv contacted the police. Iv contacted action fraud iv made made statements and filed the reports.....iv rang them back ten times to find out whats happening....its like they dont even care....they literally do not give a $hit about you or that you have lost money!
Weather they havent got the resources to deal with it or what i dont know.
♂️
Will text you back shortly with all info we have

i keep my graamar clean... scrub her in the bath every saturday. :):):).

dunno why, she died in 1965.

Last edited:
Hi
My company got court by these to, promising us a contract in our post code area, we got scammed and they took money from us, after we signed the contract we didn’t hear from them and I just knew something wasn’t right, their emails didn’t work or there numbers. We was also given fake appointments with estate agents and when I rang then to confirm this they didn’t have a clue what was going on. I contacted the police straight away and the fraud team have got involved and they are investigating it. I was able to get the money back as the bank traced the bank account the money went into. I’m still waiting to here what’s happening with the investigation. If this has happened to anyone please report it straight away.

Hi
My company got court by these to, promising us a contract in our post code area, we got scammed and they took money from us, after we signed the contract we didn’t hear from them and I just knew something wasn’t right, their emails didn’t work or there numbers. We was also given fake appointments with estate agents and when I rang then to confirm this they didn’t have a clue what was going on. I contacted the police straight away and the fraud team have got involved and they are investigating it. I was able to get the money back as the bank traced the bank account the money went into. I’m still waiting to here what’s happening with the investigation. If this has happened to anyone please report it straight away.
Sorry Yu got scammed me as well some 2months ago
It's great Yu got some action from police.Was it straight forward to get the bank involved I just thort my money was lost forever cos I paid it in myself.But again it's great Yu got some action on these scum.

Hi
Funny that as i rang fraud department and gave statements atnpolice station and called scotland police and Gloucestershire police and they were NOT intrested.
They are all a waste of time.
No one has got back to me or do e anythig. Total joke.

Iv had about 20 companies call me in relation to this fraud so there must be heaps more thatn that who have been victims

Funny that as i rang fraud department and gave statements atnpolice station and called scotland police and Gloucestershire police and they were NOT intrested.
They are all a waste of time.
No one has got back to me or do e anythig. Total joke.

Iv had about 20 companies call me in relation to this fraud so there must be heaps more thatn that who have been victims

With all the fraud that's going on these days the police haven't git the resources to deal with every one unfortunately.

With all the fraud that's going on these days the police haven't git the resources to deal with every one unfortunately.

Unless it’s an easy win to help meet targets police generally aren’t interested in my experience. The only exception seems to alleged be hate crimes where funds seem no problem.

The Times appear to have got their teeth into Action Fraud and their lack of action. Out of interest, what police force say they are investigating?

Gloucester police were contacted by myself 3 times and given a FULL written statement.
Scotland police were called 2/3 times but was told they could do nothing about it as i am a victim outside of thier area.
Gloucester police eventually called me back after 3 days and told me they couldn't do anything about it.

Filled report with action fraud who have still not responded to this day and if you call action fraud who seam to be useless at gathering and organising the information they are given correctly... they tell you they can not do anything as thier sole job is to collect and file the information for review and they have nothing else to do with what happens. The police anylise the data and then decide weather or not to take action.
These guys have been doing this since before 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<--------- ‍♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️
HELLLLOOOOO POLICE ANY DANGER OF YANOOO TAKING A LOOK AT THIS....‍♂️♂️♂️

Usually Home Office Counting rules dictate that the force where the suspects live will be the investigating force. Certainly if the suspects are in Scotland then Scotland should take the lead. Also makes sense when you have victims nationwide. This is Action Frauds job!!! They should be collating the reports and passing to the appropriate investigating force.

Reply to At it again - Nationwide Homeserve Ltd in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock