Discuss Australia skills assessment in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gb91

New EF Member
Hi guys I’m doing my Australia skills assessment end of this month to hopefully obtain a visa at the end of it. Was wondering if anyone has recently done it or can offer any tips or advice for it?

Jimmy_88

EF Member
Hi, is this to gain an OTSR cert? I can’t help with your question but I am looking to start the process in a couple of months time. I’ve been told it can take up to a year to get the visa granted, are you using a migration agent?

OP
G

Gb91

New EF Member
Yer I’m using a migration agent but would suggest doing it on your own. It will be a lot of work but you will probably get through the process quicker. If you can get your references together pretty quickly that will help.

OP
G

Gb91

New EF Member
Yer my visa agent was emailing, ringing and texting every other day but once I paid I couldn’t get hold of him for a couple of weeks. At least if you do it yourself you can be onto it everyday they basically just pass the stuff over that you send them. Last summer but I had issues getting references

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.