Discuss Bane Takes A Breather. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

Bane

Hi guys and girls.

Well, as the title implies, I'll be taking a bit of a back seat from now on. Got quite a lot on in my personal life and, unfortunately, cannot seem to dedicate as much time as previously on here. :(

I'll still drop in on an almost daily basis but in more of a spectator role rather than a participating one.

Thanks to all you people who've offered me advice, opinions, encouragement and abuse over the past few months. VERY MUCH appreciated! :cool:

I/We WILL still arrange the electriciansforums.net meet (eventually) :D

So, once again, thanks everyone. Been great to be a part of this site since (almost) the beginning and to be able to see the number of members grow to 3,000+!
(Not that long ago we were talking about the 1,000th member!)

Will still PM those of you that I do regularly.

Ciao for now!

Bane.
(C)

So finally got a bird who has laid the law down and said it's her or us? Shame on you.;)

mate i'll really miss you

erm..who was the geezer who started this thread anyway:confused: some two-post wannabe? well boo-ruddy-hoo:p

Chris, the help and info you need is still there, shout when you are ready matey:eek:

Hi Bane

It ain't quite going to be the same on here without your input mate. Wish you all the best in whatever it is that's going to be taking up a lot of your time. Hope you do come on from time to time.

All the best

David

Just logged on for the first time in a few days, work has been crazy.

Sorry to hear you won't be as active on the forum but I know you will still look in.

Keep in touch my friend and all the best.

Reply to Bane Takes A Breather. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock