Discuss Best Sparky you ever worked with in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I was an apprentice to Dave Riman when I worked for EIC in the late 90s/early 2000s, taught me every thing I know, and he was a old school spark.

Everything had to be straight and level or it came out., his favourite saying was you can only work live if you are as fat as me!!!

Reply to Best Sparky you ever worked with in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys Thanks for taking the time to read this. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum for this sort of topic, please point me in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New here and this question has probably been posted a thousand times, but what I'm looking for if some advice on exactly which Training...
Replies
Views
Firstly, not sure if this is the right section, and I realise Apprenticeships have changed dramatically since my day. But hey ho never mind...
Replies
Views
C
Hi since there has been a lot of moaning this week about various topics i thought i would start this thread to show sparkys can give the...
Replies
Views
cogsey133
C
Thought it about time to introduce myself as I have been around the forum for a while lurking in the background. When a teenager, my old man had...
Replies
Views
Geordie Spark
G

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock