Discuss Bonding. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Today I came across a job for CU replacement and Bonding to gas and water. Now the bonding run is really awkward, being a terrace house. CU at front of the house, gas meter and stopcock at the back. Would it be acceptable to cross bond all pipes underneath the boiler and go outside onto an earthspike just for the bonding rather than running it back to the CU?

Anyone got any suggestions then? Or will I have to get floorboards up all through the house? problem is, tiles abover the kitchen where meter and stopcock is and concrete floors downstairs.

Cheers

Loft conversion, laminate flooring :<. It just gets better and better doesn't it lol. might just have to try and persuade her in letting me do it in mini surface trunking :).

Hey.

One way or t'other it's gotta be done matey....explain just how important it is and if he isn't willing for it to be done then dont be changing his board either.

Looks like mini trunking or no board change.

Not end of terrace by any chance ? .....probably not eh!,.............this Game is not easy is it mate ?

Best of luck !.

regards.........spark 1

Reply to Bonding. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock