Discuss Brand new product.... taking orders in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
My friends and customers own the first micro pub in Scotland... and have created a few of their own flavours of gin.

Just in time for Burns night.....

E3B258A2-7E11-4DEA-B233-0279F05F68AD.jpeg

Seem to be loads of gin makers springing up all over the place at the moment. Some friends of ours down here in sunny Surrey have just started up. Unfortunately it’s not my tipple but good luck to new enterprise.
Reckon there will be a big market for locally produced beer soon if we cut off the multitude of Euro brews. That can only be good in my view. Funny how we love German larger but you can’t get a decent pint outside the UK. Oops ... a pro Brexit post.!

Now I love gin, and also go a bit nuts for haggis. But if you're telling me those flavours have been combined in one product I don't think I could be less interested.

I've been told to use Irn Bru as the mixer.

TBH, I've not actually tasted the stuff... We've got a pre-release bottle sitting in the house for someones birthday present.

If you can read the label it says "meat free".... so no animals were slaughtered for the ingredients. Imaginary or otherwise

I've been told to use Irn Bru as the mixer.

TBH, I've not actually tasted the stuff... We've got a pre-release bottle sitting in the house for someones birthday present.

If you can read the label it says "meat free".... so no animals were slaughtered for the ingredients. Imaginary or otherwise
I really don’t like gin but for the sake of it I’d buy my other half it and sneak a wee taste :oops:

Reply to Brand new product.... taking orders in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net