Discuss can you spot the fiddle? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

PAUL M

Hi folks need your thoughts on the following,im with vodaphone(been with them for 4 years)on a contract for me mobile,if i swap to another network can i keep the same number(its on all my adds),and a couple of networks are offering things like a free wii or a free laptop ,i have looked for the con but cant find one,the network offering the free laptop is the same length contract as the one i got now and is offering more inclusive minutes and texts for the same money, am i missing something:confused:

yes can have your number ported over to new network around 14 days to sort i would reckon. Can recommend 02 direct, not sure about freebies, never get something for nothing!

The only thing to look out for will probably be call charges rising after the first year.

Be aware Vodafone are going to be bumping up their call charges anyway as of next month (by 5p so my insider say's) & they are wanting to get shot of pay as you go service.

No catch.

Just be sure to check what tariffs they charge once you go over your monthly limit.

(If they offer 500mins and 500 texts free for £30 per month, example what do they charge after that)

If you explain to Vodafone you've been with them 4yrs and have been offered a fantastic deal by such and such a firm and your tempted to go with it, see what they can offer to better it. You may well be pleasantly surprised what they offer.

Also, look in newspapers or internet for offers.

Finally! A subject I can offer advice on! :)

My mate got caught out with the free wii thing read terms its says while stock lasts they could have one in stock.

Reply to can you spot the fiddle? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock