Discuss Canadian and micro inverters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys, were hearing stories about an installer from Birmingham buying up all the solar guide leads and going in cheap as chips on Canadians and micros.

We've lost a couple to them but by the time we get to the customer they are absolutely convinced that Canadian are the best panels and micros the best inverters for ANY job. Some impressive sales guy...

Almost as if the customer feels a bit sorry fir us that we didn't know Canadian were the best!

Reply to Canadian and micro inverters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
Just wondering about your thoughts on whether I lost a job to a technically deficient but more expensive design. Basically a customer has a...
Replies
Views
W
I'm keen to install some solar PV panels but am amazed at how different the quotes and specifications that we've had have been... After getting 4...
Replies
Views
B
Prefix - I've tried to post this in automotive, but it would not let me. This may be because I have not been recently active. Apologies if this is...
Replies
Views
E
Hello everyone, We've joined the forum in order to provide answers to any technical questions regarding solar PV inverters, particularly micro...
Replies
Views
Guest123
G
L
First off, i'll say hello to you all! My name is Luke and i work at Walsall Electrical Ltd in Norwich. We merged into the Solar PV market late...
Replies
Views
Jaycee
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock