Discuss Car Signage in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

powersellerirl

I was thinking about getting a van but have decided that in the current climate I would make do with my car.
I am looking at getting some car signage but do not want to have vinyl lettering on the side of the car and am thinking about putting some sort of cardboard cutout that fits to the inside of the window.

Problem is, before I can get anything printed I require the window size/ deminsions or window template but am unable to find these anywhere?

Anyone got any sugestions on how I would find these?

Easiest thing to do is make one yourself.

Get a large sheet of cardboard, cut it to rough size, offer it up and cut to size.

Mind you, probably easier with a sheet of paper or even thin plastic.

Just an idea.

how about magnetic signs

May look a bit more professional, however you would have to keep you eyes on the kids trying to nick them. :(

Magnet signs are quite pricey, but you could cover the costs in a job if you get work from it? And you may get closer to that van if they really work! :)

Thanks, I was thinking about getting magnets but decided that I needed to black out my windows so people didnt see my tools and thought that instead, putting a window advertisement from cardboard or something similar would combat that and would look professional.

Do you know of anywhere that I can buy this type of signage from online for cheap?

I bought a van that had windows at the back doors which I really didn't want but it also had a side door that I did want and it was going at a very good price so I bought it.

What I did to the windows is had them blacked out by a vinyl tint and then secured them inside with window guards. You could do something simliar to your car but have some vinyl letters put in place first before blackening them out?. If you have blackened tint you can still see out of the windows.

You find a local company that could do it?

ive got rear windows in my van.... i got some black paint and sprayed the inside of the windows!

cheaper then window tint works a treat

Mag signs are good, A company called VistaPrints.co.uk you can get them really cheap. Just register on the website and they will keep mailing you loads of free offers, and free business cards, also offer free mag signs

Reply to Car Signage in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock