Discuss Cats on paper! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

possibly coz it's warmer than the floor for his arse

Years ago, I had a puppy and during toilet training I trained her to pee/poo in one area of the kitchen. This area had a plastic sheet down covered in newspaper which I discarded and replaced as she'd used it. The intention was to eventually move the newspaper outside to encourage her to toilet herself outdoors (worked a treat by the way).
Our local paper back then was broadsheet which was really useful for covering a large area and my preferred method of reading it was to lay with it spread out on the lounge floor. One day, I left it while I went upstairs to use the loo. You can guess the rest :)

How do we know you haven't glues the cat to the paper ( which is glued to the floor ) just to take the pic...... :)

If you put a circle of electrical tape round them when they are sat on the floor it seems to baffle them completely!

My cat is a classic, in that seconds after I get out of my seat she'll take over and then get shirty when I try to move her! I just sit somewhere else now. Always funny with the paper though - every time.

My cat is a classic, in that seconds after I get out of my seat she'll take over and then get shirty when I try to move her! I just sit somewhere else now. Always funny with the paper though - every time.

You mean your cat can dictate to you where you sit? Need to build yourself a cattle prod. teach it who's boss :)

I get you but sometimes those little scratches really 'smart'! She is a rescue and although she is tons more chilled than she was - she still carries a bit of damage. I love the interaction to be honest.
You mean your cat can dictate to you where you sit? Need to build yourself a cattle prod. teach it who's boss :)

Reply to Cats on paper! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net