Search the forum,

Discuss Cctv in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

keniff

-
Reaction score
Hi guys/gals looking for a CCTV kit for my uncles place, has anyone got a tried and tested CCTV system that can connect to an iPad, I need 4 cameras and want it to be a decent resolution [emoji4]

I don't do cctv but would imagine something basic like digiview4i would do the trick for an house, 4 cameras work through ipad/iphone for about 300.00 but I'm sure other members may be able to steer you in the right direction.

Never understood why folk want to watch CCTV on their devices. Cant think of anything worse than watching your own premises being robbed, watching it live and not be able to do something about it.

Hi gmes that's by esp right? I have got a price for one of those kits but it's all my wholesaler stocked so wasn't sure if any good!

Yeah mate like I said though It's not an area I get involved with but have heard a few good reviews from other guys.

Never understood why folk want to watch CCTV on their devices. Cant think of anything worse than watching your own premises being robbed, watching it live and not be able to do something about it.

Mine sends me an email if one of the cameras is triggered so if someone is snooping about around the back or by the main entrance I will receive an email....then I will get in the van with the bat :boxing_smiley:

I've got a system on my lockup/office that was installed before I rented it out. It's made by swann and has an app.

Swann's support is the pits tried to repair a customers system a few years ago and after 3 days of of questions and answers to and from Australia via their UK office I binned the system and fitted something else

Reply to Cctv in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net