Discuss Christmas spirit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well I can't get into it this year, too much work on so little in the way of holidays, some stupid lady driver on her phone piled into my parked van outside my house and wrote it off a few weeks ago, our lass isn't too good with poor health and has just come out of hospital after first one of three operations and its knocking her for 6, so in all honesty if I come across as a grump this xmas, well I think I have a few reasons to although Ill enjoy my xmas dinner with the family and a few beers too.

Anyone care to swap badluck with me?
Bloody hell mate and I thought my luck was bad this year.

Send my regards. Hope for a speedy recovery mate!

Well I can't get into it this year, too much work on so little in the way of holidays, some stupid lady driver on her phone piled into my parked van outside my house and wrote it off a few weeks ago, our lass isn't too good with poor health and has just come out of hospital after first one of three operations and its knocking her for 6, so in all honesty if I come across as a grump this xmas, well I think I have a few reasons to although Ill enjoy my xmas dinner with the family and a few beers too.

Anyone care to swap badluck with me?

I hope 2017 is a better vintage for you

Reply to Christmas spirit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net