Discuss Citroen Relay Window Weirdness in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

PD2323

-
Reaction score
Hi there.. I have a 2013 Relay. The electric window switches in the drivers door started playing up, only working intermittently. I took off the door panel and looked at all the wiring.. all looking intact as far as I can see. The passenger window works from the passenger door switch perfectly. I replaced the switch panel 3 times (2 different parts suppliers - both non-genuine but claiming to match the part number).. With the replacement switches the windows didn't work AT ALL, but the central locking (on the same panel) has kept working with all of them. The original (to me) switch panel does still work intermittently.. sometimes only a clicking noise from inside the door panel.. windows not moving. All I can think is to try a genuine Citroen switch panel... unless anyone has any other ideas? Thanks!

Reply to Citroen Relay Window Weirdness in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I replaced a door on a 99 GMC Jimmy with a old 98 door and the wiring was a little different, the 99 had 15 color coded cables and the 98 had just...
Replies
Views
My GF's daughter's 2010 four-door Elantra had a broken window regulator at the front passenger door. I replaced it. To do so, I had to disconnect...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need help/feedback. I am modifying a machine. I have added an aluminium profile frame (enclosure ) to a machine (the machine will be...
Replies
Views
Quite a few new builds are popping up locally in my area. I have noticed that they are not even being first fixed until the buildings are...
Replies
Views
Last weekend I experienced a weird electrical fault with my 2010 Peugeot Boxer Van. A little background - the van is a 2010 Boxer 330 2.2 Short...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock